Saturday, September 23, 2006

I've Come Back!


I've Come Back! After 7 days at Disney World in sunny Orlando Florida, I have come back. If you know me well, you would think that I will have a long rant about the evil Disney (ABC) corporation and their exploitation of x, y and z, yada yada. Know what the truth is though? I very much enjoyed my families 3rd trip to Disney World. That place is an abosolute model of efficiency. Of course there wa a feeling of being herded around like cattle, but the enertainment and food was good. Now, enjoy the picture and we'll move on...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Why's that guy right behind you grabbing his crotch?

Anonymous said...

Hola Compadres,

I'm proud to announce the launch of a new website,buckoffrehberg.com. We don't have any content up yet but we have a nice layout and information about how you, yeah you, can make submissions.

Here's three ways you can help make ww.buckoffrehberg.com a success:

1. link to it and encourage everyone you know to link to it using "Dennis Rehberg" as the link text. We want to be the first thing voters see when they hit the search button.
2. Submit blogs, articles, tidbits, whatever and encourage others to do the same.
3. Tell people about the site

Let's buck off Rehberg!

Shane C. Mason said...

Why's that guy right behind you grabbing his crotch?

Jay, It is the happiest place on earth!

k1tchenwitch said...

Hi Shane ~ been enjoying your blog for a while & was able to visit with your wife for a bit today at Central. Could you pass my email address along to her (theresa@theresaboyar.com) and tell her to drop me a line sometime so we can continue our conversation? If it's not too weird.
Which it might be.
Thanks

Shane C. Mason said...

k1tchen (great name btw)

Not too weird at all. She very much enjoyed the conversation and wants to meet for coffee or such. Said she'll drop you an email.