Friday, September 14, 2007

The New Wrong Dog?

Want to meet the wrongest dog of all? This is the newest addition to our family: Macy


She was born on the fourth of July. We have had her for about three weeks now. We have been wanting a puppy for a long time, but never had the right place. Our new house is perfect! She loves the big back yard and the dog next door. They have regular meetings at the fence.



Don't think that she is the wrong dog? You don't know her very well. She is fiercely loyal and fiercely stuborn. While I have had many dogs, I have never been around one as smart as this girl.



And just like me, she is a ham for the camera!

1 comment:

jhwygirl said...

Oh my goodness gracious! Isn't she just the cutest little thing!

Congrats!

I've got a nice large all wire kennel, if you need it for potty training. It's large enough for a full grown lab - so you don't have to feel guilty - but it will definitely speed training up.