Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Good News On the Doorstep!

We win! Ok, I will keep this short, as their are good post on this at all the blogs listed to the right. I will make the point the point that Tester won because he is honest and wants real change. Morrison lost because he wanted to play DC politics in Montana. He pandered to the middle and ignored his base.

Tester's honesty and character allowed him draw from ALL sectors of the Montana population without compromising his belief system or his platform. We have a candidate that is so awesome, a single speech can appeal to the most liberal blogger (me) and the most conservative cowboy. I knew from the second I saw Tester doing the fat guy dance at the benifit by Pearl Jam last year, this guys needs to represent me.

Oh, and a quick (off topic) quote from Jon Stewart:

"Divorce is not caused because 50% of all marriage end in gayness".

No comments: