Sunday, December 24, 2006

Greetings!

I say Merry Christmas! I say happy Winter’s Solstice! I say happy Kwanza! I say happy Chanakah. I say happy Monday! I say happy end of December! I say happy day hangin’ out with family that you don’t always have that much in common with. I say happy Irash Cream day. I say happy birthday Jesus. I say happy birthday Mithra. Whatever the reason for your celebration this week, please have a happy one!
I wish all of the peace and love in the world to the all of you. I love the all of you.

4 comments:

pj finn said...

And the same to you my friend. You and your family have a safe and merry Christmas.

Shane C. Mason said...

Oh yes, and you too pj. Family,good foods and good mede with some good family moments. These are the good things in life, eh?

Leesa said...

I love this post too :)... especially :
"I say happy day hangin’ out with family that you don’t always have that much in common with.". That is so me right now :)

Your posts bring a smile to my face.. thanks ;)

Shane C. Mason said...

Yeah? Good. It is nice to bring smiles. Yeah, I spend my holidays there too, and it isn't as bad as it sounds, is it?