Sunday, June 04, 2006

How I Spend My Spare Time




This is my favorite past time, flipping off Hummers. I am not the only one either, check out this site: http://www.fuh2.com . For the acronym impaired, FUH2 = Fuck You and Your Hummer 2. With the fuel issues facing this country, it has become even more of an issue with me. Here are a couple of quick facts:

-Hummers don't have to meet federal fuel requirements because they are so heavy (8500 pounds!)
-Hummers only get around 10 mpg ( lining the Saudi's pockets eh? )
-Each year a single hummer will produce over 3.4 metric tons of carbon emissions (this effects us all)

Seriously, what is a Hummer more than a penis substitute for the penile impaired? Nothing. It wouldn't be a big deal if it wasn't for the fact that this effects us all for generation to come. Why spend all that money on purchasing and feeding a beast like that? That money goes straight into the pockets of our 'supposed' enemies and that polution goes staight into OUR environment. I dare one single person to say they need a hummer to get around.

That's my random rant.

No comments: